Friday, March 03, 2006

Why-yi-yi-yippie-yi-yay yippie-yi-yo-yippie-yi-yay


Off to the wild west tomorrow. Well, as wild as the Four Seasons is, I suppose... which is not so wild, if truth be told. But it is in Jackson Hole, WY-- playground to the super rich who play the "not too cool to be real because even though I'm a mega- millionaire, I'm still a red-blooded, American cowboy" role (cue Harrison Ford). But if you've never had a chance to go to Jackson, I would highly recommend it. It's sandwiched between the Grand Teton National Forest and Yellowstone National Park and even though there are places like the Four Seasons, it's still relatively untouched due to the fact that it's protected land on account that it's in a National Forest and all. It's more expensive to buy property in Jackson than in NYC because only 5% of the land is available for development. Yeah-- pretty un-freakin- believable. But it holds a special place in my heart since I learned to fly fish there, and actually caught one-- on my own-- the first time out! Too bad there's no fishing in the winter... but I do plan to take a snow boarding lesson. Cross your fingers that I don't come home with anything broken. So in the wise words of Will Smith, "We going straight to the wild wild west."

P.S. How wrong is it to have quoted 'N Sync and Will Smith in the same entry?

0 comments: