Monday, March 27, 2006

Lacking Inspiration

I haven't much felt like blogging as of late... lack of exciting places and faces on which to report (where the hell was my NYT this morning?!), and I haven't had time to go through the latest CNT (cover story is "Carribbean hideaways"), and I'm downright gloomy about my sister, brother-in-law and niece going home (well, via Oklahoma). I'm considering my next move, and am having the great east vs. west debate... again. East is winning for the moment, if only because I have a job interview next week (and it happens to be in New York). But as much as I love New York... and sing its praises day in and day out... not seeing my nieces growing up is harder than I thought it was going to be. Is anything ever going to be easy?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wherever you are, we'll come visit, and I love NYC, so we'll make Nea love it too, and she will come and stay with you when she goes to college on the east coast in order to broaden her horizons past the "rock." Wow, talk about a run-on sentence. I know it's not enough to see each other 2 or 3 times a year, but we will do better with meeting in the middle so it can be more. LOVE YA!