Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Holy A Cappella

No pun intended (well, okay, maybe a little bit of one intended). The times sure have a-changed since my a cappella days. Check out the group (ALL-FEMALE AT THAT!!) who won the National Collegiate A Cappella Championships last year... there's NO WAY we could have pulled this off (especially with my tragic lack of coordination). This is BYU's Noteworthy.



Post Script: And what is UP with every Mormon (at least that I know) being uber-talented? Is there not one tone-deaf / dance-challenged person in the bunch?

6 comments:

Kristina said...

that is quite a dance routine!!! i still think you guys were better.

love,
groupie kc

alohab said...

I was going to comment on the Mormon thing, but you beat me. It's very similar to Filipinos. They can all dance and sing too. I agree with Kristina. I thought you guys were better too. The dancing was a little distracting.

maikib said...

haha! you guys are much too kind!! kc is ever the supportive friend-- she came to every stinking concert we had! i mean, how many times can a person hear (or sing for that matter) java jive?

Anonymous said...

You DID see that episode of South Park, didn't you?

Kristina said...

coffee and tea and my java and me... a cup, a cup, a cup...

ha ha.

Hero to the Masses said...

As a purist, I disapprove of their choice to mike. It makes vocal percussion much easier btw.

Oh, and my word verification is: milfnu. That made me laugh.