Sunday, July 15, 2007

Nickelback

Has anyone ever noticed that all of Nickelback's songs sound the same? I just saw an ad for their new album, and I couldn't help but think, "huh? wasn't that their last album?" Now, I must admit, I'm not an expert on Nickelback-- I do have one album (purchased for the song, "Someday" which had a really sad video... and I was going through a deep dive into surrounding myself with everything depressing at the time... and my friend Theo said that any song worth downloading meant the whole album should be worth downloading... damn, Theo. Hundreds of dollars of purchases of pseudo-satisfying music from iTunes later... but I digress).

But, don't take my word for it... check it out:



3 comments:

Christina said...

I am SO not with the program. What did you say that band's name was? Needleback??

Anyway. Just making the rounds and wanted to say hi! Saw you visited Castle Conway. You know, that's where me family's from. Was me maiden name years ago. Haven't kept the place up too well, now have we?

Hero to the Masses said...

These guys suck. I really like one of their songs, but they all sound the same. So I think everyone likes one of their songs and that's it.

Erika (aka "e") said...

Nickelback is POOP@