Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Nea

Since Sister Dear hasn't updated her site in nearly 6 weeks (ha! am I allowed to complain given that my own blogging is so sporadic? Give an inch, take a mile...), I thought I'd share my favorite Nea news bites:

1) She says "HI MAH-KEY!!" (when prompted to say "Hi [to] Aunty Mikie")


2) She now enthuses "I love you
TOO!"

3) She's mama's little helper: at the ripe old age of 18 months, she helps her mom at work by arranging flowers (putting rose buds in individual vases) and bringing candles from across the room (genius, I tell you!)


4) When she sees a plane, she points and shouts, "DADDY!!" And when asked "Who drives a plane?" she answers, "A DADDY!!" (Nea's Daddy is a pilot)


Can it get any sweeter than that?

2 comments:

alohab said...

It has not been 6 weeks! My last post was Aug 28th. That's not even a month. Tomorrow my computer goes to computer surgery, so alas, it may be awhile before there is another post. Time for it's yearly tune-up!

maikib said...

whoops!! you're right... for some reason i thought that it was october... wishful thinking, perhaps?? :)