Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Slammed

I'm completely getting slammed-- on other people's websites (okay, okay, my twin's...), for not posting. I'm going to lose my (whole) one faithful reader with my laziness... I'm sorry, faithful reader!! I have no excuses... life has gotten in the way of good posting, but for once, it is for a very good reason and not just things like work and, well, life. Let's just say that I plan to spend a lot of time in England in the near future. And that, my friends, are for only good reasons. I was in Wales last weekend for a little holiday... Llandudno, actually, for a wedding; and then toured Conway, and more specifically, the Castle Conway (photos below). Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Very green, which is expected, given it rained the whole time. Ummm... and it was 56 degrees. Yes. In June. And that's normal. Oh boy. In any case... :) Good times.





















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

More pictures please!!
Looks pretty good there.

Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Such the life... You travel more than anyone I know.. and to great places at that..Since I probably won't ever go to the places you have been, I will live through you and your travels. Share more pics!

Erika (aka "e") said...

Very pretty!

I agree, more pics!

Liana said...

hmmm. traveling to england for the weekend. sounds suspect. i look forward to more blogs, this time with PEOPLE!