Thursday, August 17, 2006

Dig This?

Awww, yeah. We're headed into the semi-finals and we are still dominating the pack (second play-off game winning in straight games). The other team got cocky tonight, but our "talking it out," and cool, calm and collected-ness (not to mention our trusty Captain's knowledge of the rule book) pushed us through. So to all you naysayers? As Abby would say:

DIG THAT.




mike / me


carrie / mark


david / abby


gretchen / wade

L-R: Mike blocks; MB dives; el capitan, Carrie sets it up; Mark kills; David dominates; Abby tips it over; Gretchen digs; Wade bumps.

2 comments:

alohab said...

O.M.G. Are these actual people from your team?? Looks so professional beach volleyball-ish! I had no idea...bikinis and all! Impressed, very impressed.

maikib said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all those who have e-mailed and called with congratulations-- and to express their being impressed with my "professional" beach volleyball team, based on the photos above. I feel that I must admit however, that these are photos 'borrowed' from the AVP website... COME ON PEOPLE!!! While you may not know the peeps on my team, there is absolutely no time in my entire life that I have ever looked like that in a bathing suit. But THANK YOU for your words of support (and for believing that I could look like that in a bikini...!).