Saturday, August 06, 2011

Testing... 1-2-3... Testing

I've had a couple of messages that people aren't able to post comments on my blog (big fat BOOOO!!!). Not sure what the problem is, but I'm trying to identify it, so if you are having trouble posting a comment, let me know (and what error message you are getting) and I'll continue to try to identify! (Because I really like comments!!!).

Oh-- and about He-Man. There's no reason why I've included his picture in this post other than when I searched google images for "No Comment" this came up in the search and I thought it was funny. ;)

1 comments:

M. L. Benedict said...

Do you think the he-man is from (A) A romance novel cover, (B) SciFi poster, or (C) Comic book? I don't seem to be having a problem posting comments, and of course I love your blog.