Friday, March 16, 2007

Getting Hitched

No, of course not me, you silly people... but apparently, many a NYC-er (or, at least, an intrepid entrepreneur) believes that it's possible for even the most prolific commitment-phobes to make the big leap towards monogamy.

This new-fangled take on match.com (in my estimation, at least) is hitching people through good old fashioned NYC yellow cabs. You reserve the time, pick the gender and wah-lah! Instant (and limited) dating for the ultimate dating-impaired... errr... weary soul.

The dating world is certainly evolving... I think for me it would depend on JFK or La Guardia. JFK is kind of a big commitment...

What are your thoughts? Yay or nay?


4 comments:

alohab said...

That is bizarre...I guess I don't quite get it. Seems awfully involved just to meet someone!

Anonymous said...

YAY. I like any type of matchmaking.

Signing off,
2 down and many more to go...

Anonymous said...

HUH!!!

Mom

Hero to the Masses said...

Ugh....I have visions of being stuck on the Van Wyck with this girl talking incessantly about herself. I probably would get out and walk.