Saturday, July 15, 2006

Another Reason Not to Watch Movies Late at Night

If you haven't seen "The Notebook," DON'T WATCH IT.

Not b/c it's some cheesy, typical Hollywood-ish love story where they all live happily ever after, but because it's heartbreaking, and gives a glimpse of the life cycle of what the happily ever after actually means.

I started crying 10 minutes into the 2 hour movie, and the waterworks DID NOT STOP through its entirety. And not just little sniffles here and there. Full fledged sobbing. For 110 minutes.

I'm definitely losing it in my old(er) age.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are some movies I can never watch again for the same reason. And I can't even think of the song "You and I against the world" without crying.

Anonymous said...

You aren't the only one. Couldn't watch it all. Kept watching parts cause it was sooooo..........
Mom