Friday, November 23, 2007

The Golden Compass

The Golden Compass is scheduled to be released this holiday season, and it's getting lots of hype for its A-List stars: Nicole Kidman, Daniel Craig, Ian McKellan (the reigning king of fantasy movies, it seems), Sam Elliott... the list goes on. Based on a book of the same name, if you liked Chronicles of Narnia and Harry Potter, you'll like this one too (adults, I mean). My friend, e, lent me the book, and I loved it-- can't wait for the movie to come out.

So, the movie website's really cool-- if you haven't heard of the movie, you can view a trailer on the site. If you haven't read the book, you won't get this, but regardless, click below and vote to see if you think that this is my 'daemon' (the site will give more info on what this is). i don't know if i agree with what it's landed on (i'm certainly not known for being spontaneous...). But the fun thing about this site is you can take a survey and transform my daemon! Oh, interactive blogging. Such fun.

1 comments:

CGs Mama said...

Think we'll have time to go see this one when you come home?