Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hurray!

It's premiere week! As much as I would like to pretend that I am an intellectual that only reads the NYT and books (although, I do read the NYT and books...), I must admit that I love TV. I missed some key premieres last week... ER, Grey's Anatomy (must I thank God for tivo once again?)... but I'm back on track, having nary a wayfare planned until, dare I say, Christmas? In any case, tonight I spied "Heroes" (promise) and the second showing of "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" (too long of a title, but as I'm still having "West Wing" and "Friends" withdrawal, I'm giving it a chance).

I think that the '06-'07 season has promise (the expert that I am). This week is "Gilmore Girls" and next week, the anticipated "Lost." And maybe I am the only person still watching "ER," but the season opener was pre-tee good. Ahh... fall... Love It.

4 comments:

Christina said...

So Miss TV,

I am chomping at the bit to hear your take on the Today Show!!!!! Please do share with us.

What did you think of Studio 60 tonight? It stressed me out.

:)cs

alohab said...

I am with you. There is almost too much to watch...is that possible? I don't know what I'd do without tivo either. I can't believe it when I hear of people not having it. Nanea's babysitter doesn't have one...she may be getting one for Christmas! Oh, and I still watch ER.

maikib said...

Ha! I have been meaning to blog on the Today Show... and while I wasn't impressed with Studio 60's pilot, the second episode was good... but you're right! A bit stressful and anxiety-ridden. Methinks the recipe for good tv.

jazzbone said...

We were happy to have a new season of House and NCIS, but they were on at the same time. So we TIVOd one and watched the other upstairs. TIVO somehow didn't record the premier of House (damn!).

Dad