Saturday, March 04, 2006

Elk and Moose and Grizzlies... Oh My

Who could have ever thought that this place could be even MORE beautiful when covered in snow than it was when I was here in the fall. Not I, that's for sure. If I could figure out how to post music (maybe G will figure it out for me, since it was he that told me how to add more sidebars which, as you can see, I've gone hog wild with), Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here" would be playing. Wyoming is unbelievable... it's the kind of place that you can't even do justice to through the written word. If I had remembered to bring the cord that connected my camera to my computer so I could, uh, upload photos to share, it would have been pure genius. But since I'm clearly not that smart, you'll have to take my word for it and close your eyes and imagine my terrace that looks right onto the mountain and the ski lift. But rest assured, I will do my best to post a few when I return home (although anyone who actually knows me and may by chance actually read this would know that I'm lying because I'm the worst when it comes to taking photos. I have very good intentions but unfortunately never remember to... even if the damned camera is in my hands).

0 comments: