Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Right Now

Things I love:
- It's still light at 9 pm
- It's light a 5 am
- Traffic-free highways
- Friendly taxi drivers
- mango and passion fruit innocent smoothies
- ibuprofen with codeine

Things I hate:
- people who don't know how to queue
- getting patted down at airport security (seriously-- we may as well
walk through naked at this point)
- seeing this side of 3 am
- getting mocked for my tea preferences (so what if I like vanilla
syrup in my tea?)
- did I mention getting up at 3 am?

Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

Hero to the Masses said...

People who don't know how to queue?

Cute. Sadly, I fear your new continent has taken hold.

Kristina said...

I always felt like I was getting a massage at the Frankfort Airport. So long and detailed!!

Yum to the smoothie.