Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Pink Books for K

Ahhhh, Tesco. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

My dear friend, K, teases me about my love for "pink books."
Translation? Chick-lit. I must admit, this genre is a guilty
pleasure-- a totally brainless read that is entirely satisfying. Two
hours? Check! And longer than US magazine so all the more happiness in
the making (I have, by the way, found one retailer-- a magazine stand
in a train station in Birmingham, that does sell US).

Tesco has a HUGE section of pink books! I think this really is
the magic store. It's no Target, but it's up there.

1 comments:

Kristina said...

Yes, it is no Target but it is Tesco. I've already started a Tesco shopping list for Dublin. And the books, that is hilarious. Except for that disturbingly dark book in the mix, it sort of looks like your bookshelf. ha ha ha ha.