Thursday, July 12, 2007

Out and About in July

I ask the question because it doesn't SEEM like July... it's 75 degrees today. Beautiful, yes, but summer? Not so much. I actually needed a sweater this morning. But I'm not about to complain seeing as I hate hot (and humid) weather... although I do love sunshine, something I have found to be few and far between on my recent trips to our neighbor 'across the pond' as it were.

On another note, check out the new link in my "Watching" column for "Little Miss C." That's my adorable niece, "C" who's just the cutest thing in the world. If we drum up enough traffic, maybe we can encourage "C's Mommy" to post more pictures. Who's with me?


I seriously used to be so much more interesting... at least in my head. It seems that as of late I've been much more "in" the world than an observer of it, hence my lack of inspired blogging. Guess that's what happens when you fall in love (did I say love?! Hmmmm... I imagine I may be getting some comments and phone calls from that one... heehee). Yes, so I'm officially out. This perpetually single gal actually has a boyfriend. But since I tend to avoid overtly personal anecdotes here, that's about all this topic will bear... wonder how that's going to fly...


Happy summer! (If it's summer where you are...)

6 comments:

alohab said...

about time there's a mention...

Unknown said...

you need to turn this into the love blog.

Unknown said...

this is kc, but emmet would prob say the same.

Unknown said...

Yup!
It's about time.
I think it's spring and "love" is in the air.
What do you all think?

Mom

Hero to the Masses said...

You could rename it "Herbie the Love Blog."

God I crack myself up.

Liana said...

HA! I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP!!!