Saturday, April 07, 2007

Hola, BCN!

My (and Tiff's!) favorite Spanish purchase. Yes, yes-- it's shoes. And, yes-- Camper's at that (for those of you are unaware, Camper is based in Barcelona). But look at these fun features:



1) Hola. How cool is it to have a shoe that says, "HOLA" on it?







2) BCN. I'll never forget where they're from because it has the ai
rport code stamped into it.

3) The soles have cool things too: Castillian Spanish on one and a map of Spain on the other (and if I could get a shot of the bright white sole, I would post it; but you'll just have to take my word for it...)


4) and the best feature? This Barcelona tile pattern stamped over the entirety of the suede. Amo los zapatos!




1 comments:

Liana said...

VERY nice!!! But surely that is not your ONLY purchase. What else? What else?