Friday, June 23, 2006

Wow. I suck.

I can hardly believe that it is June 22, and I haven't written in so long. Suffice to say, I have no excuse... I haven't been traveling, or doing anything exceptional really... although tomorrow I depart on a two week trip and I've smartly decided not to bring my trusty Apple with me (Vancouver, anyone?). So, there will be many more weeks without an entry.

However, in my absence, I will leave you this. Not only does it make me feel very, very small, it makes me feel like I'm a big baby for crying over "spilt milk," shall we say. And, what would a video be without a dedication? So this is for SF who has always affectionately (??) referred to me as "monkey."

For your viewing pleasure, may I present, Super Mom.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, isn't that AMAZING?!?!? Someone sent me this, who sent me this? Can't remember. But, yes, it's incredible. She is incredible. I struggle with hands, and I can't even imagine. I know what you mean about feeling small...